Things That Will Help You Decide to Quit on Smoking
Your style of smoking may not count much. What remains a fact is that you are in a risky situation if you are smoking a tobacco cigar. Tobacco is not a friendly substance and the taking in of it can lead to a good number of negative effects. There are points provided below that may help you decide to quit on smoking.
1. When you start with tobacco, you may not be able to avoid it any more. Tobacco contains addictive substances that you do not want to be without when you get started with using them. If you continue smoking and inhaling those substances, you are likely to find it difficult to give them up later in time.
2. Tobacco cannot do good to your eyes. Some people are not aware of this, but almost all smokers have problems with their eyesight. If you do not quit on smoking, one of the problems that you are likely to encounter in this future is blurred eyeview.
3. The smell and sense of the tobacco can fill your entire mind. It can also dull your own senses. If you keep on smoking, you are likely to just want to smell tobacco and dislike smelling or eating any other thing else. Not only will you be losing appetite but most likely your weight.
4.Quitting something you have been addicted to is difficult. Your system may not be able to welcome the sudden change you cause to your body, and that is likely to be dangerous.
5. Tobacco smoking does bad to your respiratory system. The smoke gets into your lungs and leave the harmful substances there. The burning also damages your lungs. You may have noticed that most smokers complain for respiratory ailments like bronchitis and lung cancer, which both start to appear by simple coughing.
6. Pregnant women must not smoking. When the smoker is a pregnant women, she and her child can both be damaged. Tobacco substances are not healthy to anyone, much more to pregnant women and a tender one.
Even when there are already a lot of information spread around regarding smoking and all of the bad effects that it can give, still many people are smokers and a huge others are unsuccessful quitters. But with a close look at what harmful effects smoking can do at you, and even look at them one more time, you may get some realization as well as courage to turn the other way. Remember, smoking is definitely bad.
Attributed by: Discover More